Company: Pana Chocolate
Job title: Graphic Designer/Illustrator
Employment type: Full-time
Experience required: 3 years minimum
Applications close: October 20
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced designer to join us in this recently created internal role.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be required to produce a range of creative solutions for print and digital and will play an important role on design projects from concept and layout to finished art and production.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Management of end to end creative cycle, including taking briefs, conception and roll out of finished artwork to technical specifications
- Design and delivery of packaging and product solutions
- Key illustrations for use across packaging, digital and more
- Production of core business creative for global markets, including sales materials, point of sale materials, digital designs, campaign work and signage
- Development of photography and video, including editing and retouching where required
- Liaise with external creative directorship to further develop brand image
- and much more.
As the successful candidate you will need brand passion, be highly creative with exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills. We are growing rapidly and require our employees to embrace change and continuously grow and develop with us.
Qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrated drive, innovation and creativity
- Minimum 3 years design experience, with demonstrated packaging design experience
- Demonstrated illustration experience/portfolio
- Tertiary qualified in graphic design, visual arts or related field
- Creative agency experience and/or relationship highly regarded
So, if you are passionate about organic chocolate and creativity coming together we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume along with a covering letter to the Marketing Manager here.