Job title: Product Merchant
Job type: Full-time
We have an exciting opportunity for a product merchant to join our team.
Our mission is to celebrate women by offering them the opportunity for personal expression through our universe of high-quality and contemporary jewellery at affordable prices.
The heart of PANDORA is our culture. We live our values, hire the best candidates, foster a high-performing culture and empower our employees to help achieve our mission.
About The ROLE
The Product Merchant is responsible for supporting the Merchandise Product Manager in all activities associated with bringing New Product Introductions (NPI) to market. This role ensures the seasonal launches best represent local market requirements through detailed assortment planning, network performance assessment and pricing analysis.
More Specifically, The Product Merchant
- Ensures the right product is purchased and conducts appropriate and accurate post buy analysis
- Ensures a smooth and successful launch and sell in of all NPI launches in our network
- Manages the initial pricing and margin process of new product, aligned to Global and local pricing
- Works with the Supply Chain Planner and Demand Planners in setting forecasts on new product introductions
- Coordinates the execution of product assortment launches, within the Critical Path
- Actively reviews SKU productivity, assesses product to retire and manages that process in Australia/NZ
- Executes Post season analysis and propose recommendations to the Merchandise Product Manager
The ideal candidate will have strong commercial acumen, highly operational, driven to achieve results and has the attitude to achieve ongoing excellence.
You Will Have
- Minimum 5+ years in buying and selecting ranges and pricing product
- Strong experience with owning the Merchandise Planning related to buying ranges
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior commercial acumen and strong desire to drive performance results within a collaborative environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications highly desirable
- Proven experience collaborating across functional teams and being highly operational
- Flexibility and being adaptable within a fast paced environment
- Experience using Assortment Planning tools (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant experience working in a comparable position, preferably a fashion accessories, jewellery or apparel environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Merchant who is driven to take ownership of planning and buying ranges. PANDORA offers a wide variety of staff benefits including private health cover after a qualifying period, regular massages, onsite yoga classes, parking, a generous product discount, and the day off on your birthday, just to name a few!
To Apply Please Click On The Link Below