Company: Piccolo PR
Job title: Account Executive (Graduate Position)
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: July 18
Have you just graduated from university, completed an internship and looking to make their way into one of Sydney's most established, fun and highly regarded PR agencies? If so, we're looking for you! Piccolo PR is one of Sydney's leading consumer lifestyle PR, Social Media and Event Management consultancy. We are looking to grow our team. Check out a mini video on who we are and what we love to do here or visit our website www.piccolopr.com.au
- Do you love Kids, Homewares and Design?
- Do you spend more time on Instagram than you do watching TV?
- Do you feel uneasy when you can't access social media?
- Do you have a degree in Marketing or Public Relations?
- Are you RESULTS driven and totally ORGANIZED?
- Are you a confident writer and can pitch stories- or want to learn how to?
- Are you happy, fun and love to have a laugh with a great PR team?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then you should apply as an Account Executive at Piccolo PR. The office is located in our New York Inspired Gallery in Darlinghurst in the iconic building.
The role of the Account Executive is to provide high level support to the Account Management Team, in addition to managing some campaigns independently under the guidance of Senior Management.
Job requirements for an Account Executive
- Account manage portfolio of clients
- Regularly trawling blogs, Instagram accounts and Pinterest accounts.
- Being up to date and in the KNOW with editors and media and who's HOT
- Writing Press Releases and strategic pitching
PICCOLINO MUST HAVES
- HIGHLY ORGANISED
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- HIGHLY personable with the ability to build interpersonal relationships with talent and client
- Creative Thinking
The role demands the following competencies:
Initiative Leadership Ability Excellent interpersonal Skills Proficient verbal and written skills Strong customer orientation Exceptional planning and organising ability
General Requirements of the Role:
- Office admin experience.
- Knowledge of the Australian Media
- Professionalism and a fun, can do attitude!
- Tertiary qualified
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.