Company: POL Clothing
Job title: Design Assistant
Employment type: Part-time
Applications close: April 29
Stocked in over 100 boutiques in Australia and New Zealand, POL Clothing is an established fashion label run by a tight-knit team. We now have an opportiunity for a dynamic and self-motivated design assistant to work 2-3 days per week in our Alexandria office.
Tasks and duties include:
- Range planning, trend and market research for local and international trends
- Selecting fabrics, trims and prints to achieve product objectives
- Designing and drawing up tech packs for garment samples
- Sample cutting and preparing garments for production
- Liaising with local sample makers, cutters, graders and off-shore production throughout various stages of sample development and approval process
- Meeting with local textile sales agents
- Preparing contents for range books and linesheets
- Flatlay photography and styling
- Lookbook shoot preparation, including booking models and photographers
- Wholesale and production admin duties
1-2 years experience preferred.
Proficiency in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator essential.
Immediate start available.
To apply, contact Sam Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org