Job title: Store Manager
Location: Chatswood Chase, Shop 1014 Level 1, 345 Victoria Ave,
Employment type: Full-time
Experience required: At least 3 years of Retail Management
Applications close: 1st of June
Sambag is seeking an enthusiastic and sales driven Store Manager with a professional approach to lead the team in our Chatswood boutique!
- Manager will consistently strive to meet set sales figures/budget by driving staff productivity, discipline, and motivation.
- Constantly meeting and exceeding sales budgets as a store.
- Provide and demonstrate a high degree of customer service with competent product knowledge and exceptional people skills and authority. Responsible for responding to customer inquiries.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong leader and team builder. In charge of recruitment, retention and management of a great sales team - including training, rostering, uniform allowances and sales incentives.
- A key performance indicator is the measures of staff development and training. Managers will conduct with staff appraisals every 4 months, and will set KPIs to guide staff.
- Ensure staff are always impeccably presented, in uniform and are working to ensure high levels of customer service and product knowledge are delivered.
- Conduct seasonal staff workshops with range styling and customer service and selling tips.
- Be involved in a constant process of evaluation of staff strengths and weaknesses, sales skills and recommend promoting or firing workers when appropriate and approved by the Director. Communicate any areas of staff conflict or difficulty to the director for resolution.
- Assign employees to specific duties such as housekeeping, stock management including merchandising and restocking, following up special customer requests and store cleanliness/presentation.
- Communicating all day to day issues and company milestones, timelines and changes in procedures and any other relevant information to staff. Ensure safety, health and security rules are followed as well as keeping a close eye on shrinkage, theft and enforcing random bag checks for staff.
- Maintain OH&S measures for their team.
Striving to achieve business goals:
- Think outside the square and take initiative to make suggestions to improve the operations of the store and enhance the Sambag shopping experience.
- Organise and manage all stock, including bi-monthly stocktakes.
- Estimate consumer demand and provide advice and input to the Director as to what product is to be sold within the store.
- Examine merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced, displayed and fit for sale.
- Be up to date with Sambag press features and use this as a selling point as well as keeping up with current trends and seasonal looks.
- Review and prepare inventory and sales records.
- Confer with the General Manager to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets and promote business. This may include sales promotions, initiatives for VIP customers and special events.
- Professional approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Business awareness
- Strategic thinking
- Positive approach to change
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you - please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Want us to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.