Company: Sass & Bide
Job title: HR Manager
Employment type: Full-time
sass & bide is a prestige fashion brand, which leads the culture of fashion for bold individualistic women. A truly inspiring place to work; whether in store, or at our head office in Alexandria, our team is made up of bright, creative and innovative people who are dedicated to the development of our brand. Ideas are rewarded, internal growth is encouraged, and we support our staff in developing skills, experience and confidence.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a HR Manager to join the sass & bide team. As a trusted business partner to the Leadership team you will advise on people development, succession, employment relations, sourcing and engagement across Retail and Corporate. You will love Retail and be excited about being an instrumental part of the team that will support business growth and development. You are not just about tick and flick but creating people initiatives that will make a real difference to our culture!
Key areas of accountability:
- Partner with the Leadership team and Managing Director on all people related matters
- With the support of a HR Coordinator work with the Retail teams on attracting and recruiting the best Retail talent
- Provide general advice, consultation and coaching to the business including, remuneration & benefits, workforce planning, recruitment, organisational design, ER issue resolution, performance & risk management
- Stay at the forefront of industry Workplace Relations Practices (in accordance with the National Employment Standards and General Retail Industry Award); ensuring the business is educating their team, maintaining compliance and minimising risk
- Developing and implementing retention strategies
- Assist in the administration, tracking and reporting of Performance Related activities, including Performance Reviews
- Assist the National Retail Manager in developing Learning & Development programs
- High level advice and guidance to payroll as required
To be successful in the role candidates will:
- Get Retail and you love making a difference through ensuring best practice HR support is in place
- Be comfortable working in a standalone HR role, reporting into the COO
- Enjoy being hands on, reactive and tactical in solving problems when required, but able to think strategically and keep those longer terms goals in mind in daily decision making
- Leadership Management skills
- Minimum of 5 years working as a HR Generalist
- Have a thorough understanding of WHS responsibilities
- Experience in the Retail industry valued
Finding the right cultural fit is important to us; we have an amazing collection of creative, clever and inspiring people who work hard and have fun together. We would love to hear from those who love what they do, dream big, are curious, adaptable, follow their instinct and embrace opportunities to learn every day.
Please ensure you provide a cover letter with your application. We look forward to hearing from you.