Company: Scanlan Theodore
Job title: Sample Cutter
Employment type: Full-time
We are currently seeking a Sample Cutter to work closely with our Sampling and Production Team’s, in a full time role based in our Melbourne Head Office. As the Sample Cutter you will be responsible for:
- Sample cutting requirements for both in-house and external sampling requests. This may include; cutting orders, markers, fabric and trim requirements
- Sample cutting using either the Gerber sample cutting machine or manual methods (as required)
- Sampling fabric management of all incoming fabrications and sample usage
- Sample pack preparation for all external sample requirements.
To be a successful applicant you will have:
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work within a face paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Degree in Fashion Design essential
- Previous experience in a similar role favourable but not essential
Please send your expression of interest inclusive of your CV and response to the following questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, we thank you for your interest in Scanlan Theodore.