Job title: Publicity and Communications Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Seafolly was founded in 1975 and has become synonymous with Australian beach lifestyle - spirited, aspirational and naturally beautiful. Seafolly is about sharing the spirit of Australian summer with women everywhere and we are set to become the world's most iconic swimwear and beach lifestyle brand by 2020.
About the role:
This position will focus on developing and executing the Global and Australian PR and brand communications strategy for Seafolly, Miléa and Sunburn.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the seasonal publicity and brand communications strategy including press releases, press showings, events and press days with talent
- Plan and execute a content calendar and issue key messages and copy each season that dimensionalises the Seafolly and Miléa brands with secondary stories and storytellers
- Lead the development of an Influencer and grow our network of Seafolly and Miléa Influencers to drive awareness and consideration and generate engagement and reach
- Provision of Global direction to PR and event agencies
- Allocation and ROI management of global PR & events activations and budgets including Store openings, Trade Shows, Runway Shows and Media Events
- In conjunction with Head of Marketing and wholesale sales management, plan and execute Global Trade Marketing and co-op marketing plans with key accounts in Australia, UK, US and Europe
You will have:
- 3+ years PR Agency experience
- 3+ years Client Side PR and Marketing Communications experience
- 1-2 years Fashion experience
- Experience in people management
- Excellent analytical and budgeting skills
- Strong copy-writing/ brand communications skills
- Exclusive employee benefits and discounts!
- Globally recognized Iconic Australian brand with huge vision and growth plans
- Great work culture in a passionate team environment
- Located in our stunning new Industrial chic office, enjoy the various surrounding amenities including Sydney's best coffee at the Grounds of Alexandria!
At Seafolly we are super passionate, supportive and offer you the freedom to shine!
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.