Job title: Digital Logistics Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora Australia is looking to hire a Digital Logistics Coordinator for a 12 month contract who can work in an ever changing environment with the ability to multi task and work autonomously to meet deadlines at a fast pace.
- Coordinates with the 3PL to plan activity: volume forecasts, peculiarities (CRM sales, specific operations, launches)
- Monitors daily activity, compliance to SLAs (Inbound, On Time shipment,..), validates and follows action plans when required (OT, 2nd shift, Week-end work)
- Monitors other performance levels (incomplete orders, customer claims, returns reintegration lead-times, …), validates and follows action plans when required
- Manages relationship with 3PL:
- Organizes formal monthly performance reviews,
- Controls costs
- animates continuous improvement plan to increase efficiency, remove bottlenecks, enhance service,
- if required, manages implementation of new customer services with 3PL
- Leads 3PL audits, ensures compliance to Safety and Security rules
Inbound Freight Management
- Coordinate all Inbound delivery – Arrange pick-up after getting green light from Procurement team
- Monitor FF performances by keeping updated the tracker
- Monitor compliance of processes with customs and regulatory rules
- Manage the claims
B2C Delivery Management
- Coordinates with Transport Partners to plan activity (Sales with additional pick-ups, ...)
- Monitors daily activity, compliance to SLAs, validates and follows action plans when required
- Manages relationship with Transport Partners:
- Organizes formal monthly performance review – Customer Feedback, lead time,…
- Controls costs
- Settles claims and disputes
- Bachelor degree in Business, Operations Management or Supply Chain.
- 3 years of experience in eCommerce Logistics
- Analytical skills
- Reliable in data analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work across functional areas and levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Organized, meeting deadlines
- Highly adaptable and flexible to accept new ideas
- Ability to work under pressure
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.