Company: Tailor Maid Communications
Job title: Social Media Specialist
Employment type: Full-time
Experience required: 4-5 years’ experience in a social role
Applications close: 28 June 2017
The Tailor Maid Communications (TMC) Digital Team is growing. We're seeking a Social Media Specialist with 4-5 years’ experience, ideally within an agency environment. From monthly planning to daily execution of digital content, this exciting and dynamic role includes a variety of tasks from creating engaging creative posts to executing influencer engagement to grow and maintain social media channels and website.
The ideal candidate is someone who is extremely organised with their finger on the pulse and is a quick, effective worker that is a step ahead and understands the ever-changing world of the social media and digital realm.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-5 years’ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to forecast and forward plan
- Proven digital marketing, social media and content strategy experience.
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a close-knit team
- Strong experience in social media reporting & analysis
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Australian fashion and beauty social media landscape including bloggers, influencers, celebrities and models is a must
- A deep understanding of community management, social planning, content optimisation & engagement tracking
- A solid understanding of how to drive brand awareness, create engagement with understanding of who the top blogger/social media/celebrity's influences are, as well as genuine passion the fashion and beauty industry is key to success
- Photography, video editing & writing skills is a plus
- Must be active on social media yourself and possess a strong working knowledge of social media platforms
- Create strategic social media campaigns to engage followers and provoke conversation, including reaching out to influencers and bloggers for collaborations
- Responsible for managing all social media profiles for TMC and other brands - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter
- Creating and executing monthly Social Media strategies in line with brand aesthetic
- Sourcing and creating all content for social media - researching, writing, and editing new and engaging content that is bespoke and shareable across all social platforms.
- Generating Content Grids
- End to end management of social media and digital content campaigns
- Driving brand awareness and social media presence
- Creating and rolling out influencer engagement recommendations and strategies
- Community Management
Send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.