Company: True Alliance
Job title: Lacoste Brand Marketing and PR Manager
Employment type: Full-time
About the role:
Based at our True Alliance Crown Street office in Darlinghurst NSW, as the Brand Marketing & PR Manager, the main function of the role is to develop the promotion and marketing strategies for the Lacoste brand across our Australian and New Zealand operation. With our brand operating across our Retail, Online and Wholesale categories, this is a varied and unique role allowing you full scope to work in line with the wider Brand Strategy and Guidelines. Through the support and insight of the Brand Manager and the Group Marketing Manager for Fashion Brands, collaboration is key to ensure the appropriate outcomes in order to appropriately drive the business and achieve the budgeted sales targets. With experience and exposure in the areas of content management and having delivered successful and unique marketing initiatives, this role is ideally suited to someone who is passionate about translating initiatives for the Australia/NZ market and customer demographic, and likewise, someone who is truly passionate about the Lacoste brand journey and products.
About the team:
Celebrating its 80th anniversary in 2013, the Lacoste brand is symbol of relaxed elegance since 1933. Built on its genuine sporting roots, the brand offers a unique and original universe through a wide range of products for men, women and children. Both in daily life and on sports fields, Lacoste bases its success on the essential values of authenticity, performance and elegance. Today, the Crocodile embodies the style of the champion René Lacoste.
Our Lacoste teams are all about embracing the Lacoste culture and spirit through their energy and drive to succeed. Much like the creator of Lacoste, we are innovators in fashion, teaming interesting combinations, all adorned by “the croc” we are so well known for. Heritage and authenticity are important to us, as is the perfect teaming of performance and elegance. We are passionate about our lifestyle brand, and just like our brand continues to champion the elegance of Rene Lacoste, we too aim to continue to champion the vision of Lacoste – that life is a beautiful sport.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, inquisitive, and understands the Lacoste brand. If you appreciate quality product, this could be the perfect role for you. This is an ideal role for an experienced professional that has worked in and understands the demands of the premium retail market. As well as this, the following skills and attributes will contribute to your success in the role:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified in Marketing or a related discipline
- Advanced skills using Excel, as well as the overall Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using SAP would be highly regarded
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Proven collaboration, influencing and leadership skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Unconditionally HIGH standards with regards to attention to detail
- Previous success meeting conflicting deadlines and working during high pressure times
- Demonstrated effective and proactive problem solving skills teamed with multi-tasking expertise
- A self-starter who takes initiative with meticulous planning and organisation skills
- A strong work ethic and a dedicated attitude
- Ability to contribute towards a dynamic team environment
- A desire to develop a long and rewarding career with a progressive apparel business
- Unrestricted working entitlements in Australia