Company: Universal Store
Job title: Womenswear Buyer
Employment type: Full-time
Welcome to Universal Store. We are Australia’s dynamic, fast-growing retail destination for curated street fashion, denim and footwear. We’re here to help our customers find the latest styles from top international and local brands.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to fill our Womenswear Buyer position. Based in our Brisbane Head Office and reporting to the Senior Womenswear Buyer, the Womenswear Buyer is responsible for planning, assorting and driving the growth of assigned Womenswear Product Groups.
- Trend and customer research
- Branded and private label product assortment
- Quantifying and placing purchase orders
- Inventory management
- Dealing and negotiating with suppliers
- Sales and margin growth
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum1 year experience as a Womenswear Buyer or similar Buying role for a fashion retailer
- Strong numeracy skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Excellent time management skills and interpersonal effectiveness
- Teamworking skills
Please note: this is not an entry-level position. Experience is required.