Job title: Marketing Manager
Employment type: Full-time
At Wittner we are exceptionally proud of our 104-year Australian history in design, manufacturing and delighting our customers with beautifully crafted shoes. We have a loyal and passionate customer set who absolutely love our shoes, and the quality we are able to bring to market. We also know we are yet to be discovered by many and see an exciting path to local and international growth ahead.
The Marketing Manager we seek for Wittner needs to be an exceptionally experienced professional with management expertise and leadership skills across all marketing channels including in-store, digital, social and online. Sound experience in fashion or a fashion related consumer product and in digital marketing an advantage.
You will be responsible for 3 key activities including creative, CRM and omnichannel activities (digital and instore) with the key success measures of growing online customer acquisitions, website traffic, increasing digital and store sales, driving footfall, social following and amplified brand awareness.
Specifically, we are seeking an outstanding individual who can deliver success in:
- Owning the creative direction and execution of the the overall marketing brand strategy in conjunction with the design team and business stakeholders
- Managing and creating key visual, video and content creation and placement execution
- Managing a successful Digital marketing strategy including but not limited to all aspects of localised site and channel / partner marketing, affiliate, SEO, SEM, PPC, Digital Display, Social, re-marketing
- Driving a CRM and Loyalty program growth, with a sound understanding and success in personalisation
End to end customer experience across web, mobile and the whole omnichannel experience
- Managing key supplier relationships and performance across the expertise of creative design, PR, Digital Marketing, social and more
- Analytics, success measures and reporting to ensure ROI across all activities is in line with the expected budgets and growth outcomes of the business
- Knowledge of marketplace and alternative channel opportunities and related success strategies
Working with a close-knit team in Cremorne Victoria, your key to success will also be your application of the positive and energetic interpersonal skills you possess. We therefore seek an individual with both creative skills and a proven business acumen to lead the marketing and digital growth of the Wittner brand.
To apply: Interested applicants should apply to Peter Wittner (firstname.lastname@example.org) with supporting documentation and a covering letter.