Job title: Head of e-Commerce Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Continuing on from a hugely successful launch of Zimmermann online and to take the business through its next phase of growth, ZIMMERMANN have begun a global search for a Head of eCommerce Operations to join the high performing Online team.
Based in our Sydney Head office & reporting to the Head of Online, this role will work closely with internal business units & external partners to scope and execute the necessary operational efficiencies to scale the Zimmermann online business and allow for significant revenue growth.
Working with various teams across Zimmermann here in Australia and abroad, this role is responsible for resolving performance issues pertaining to the Zimmermann eCommerce business. This role will be delivering the necessary operational efficiencies to scale the Zimmermann online business and allow for significant revenue growth.
Areas of responsibility
The successful candidate’s areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define the global eCommerce Operations strategy in close collaboration with the Head of Online & CEO
- Manage and improve the end-to-end structural and operational business processes that drive the customer service function
- Identify and execute on other key structural and technology innovations which will support scaling Zimmermann online to achieve its financial targets
- Writing clear RFT documents for potential external partnerships
- Manage and document the business requirements for internal, cross functional, education
- Prepare project budgets and track accordingly
- Developing strong communication briefs for internal teams to ensure seamless integration and success
- Define, source and manage resources needed for assigned projects
- Manage external stakeholder relationships and hold people accountable
- Delivery of projects impacting multiple business units ensuring an effective and efficient ROI
- Ability to discuss & recommend emerging digital trends and ensure that Zimmermann is one step ahead of the pack
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have the proven ability to understand a business from ground up, be an agent of change within the business promoting best practice delivery, and have a genuine passion and understanding of luxury designer fashion.
- Strong background in operations management (3+ years) in an eCommerce environment, specifically customer service and fulfilment
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar course
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability
- Strong project management methodology/framework experience
- Strong problem solving ability to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, track those parts, and manage the activities to completion
- A team player who has a sincere willingness to place the team above themselves. The ability to work cross-functionally, build partnerships and share knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence internal teams and external partners to deliver on their commitments
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.