Company: Louis Vuitton
Job title: Recruitment and Talent Development Manager
Employment type: Full-time
- To provide professional, end to end recruitment service to the business ensuring Louis Vuitton recruits talented and high performing retail professionals available - in the most candidate centric, innovative and timely way.
- To develop engaging and attraction strategies to directly attract niche positions: Store Managers, Team Managers, Category Specialists, etc.
- Track recruitment spend and reduce recruitment fees/costs due to increase usage of relevant social media platforms.
- To work closely with Store Managers to proactively monitor FTEs and to leverage and optimise on FTE opportunities to enable sufficient manpower coverage for a good client experience.
- Source and develop collaborative partnerships with recruitment firms, external institutes and schools to develop an external pipeline of talents with relevant experience and passionate about working in luxury retail.
- Build and maintain a database of both office and retail talents met/spoken to as a source of external pipeline and market benchmarking.
Manpower & Succession
- Partner with Head of HR to ensure robust succession planning and retention risk checks are in place for key roles.
- Facilitate the annual Country Talent Review Exercise and to ensure an effective pipeline of local talents to meet business needs especially for store leadership roles.
- Track and follow up closely on Talent Review Action plans (i.e. IDPs, stretch assignment etc) to build a strong pipeline for the Oceania teams and to lead and facilitate performance conversations to ensure individuals identified for development are progressing per planned.
- Lead the Performance and Career Review (PCR) exercise and to review the process to ensure powerful conversations are held focusing on career development and performance enhancement
- Develop processes and frameworks to develop strong partnerships with the Recruitment & Development community to proactively manage all mobilities.
Development & Training – Management population
- Conduct annual career development discussions with High Potentials to ensure that there is a clear career path and individual development (IDP) in place.
- Mapping/compiling personal or group development themes and action plans, as well as facilitating related development & learning activities as needed.
- Store Manager and Team Manager – Integrated plan to address leadership capability gaps
- Market talent mapping
- Onboarding and digitalisation of HR Administration
The Ideal Candidate
As a Recruitment & Talent Development Manager, you will lead the recruitment and development strategy for the Office and Retail teams. You will partner with the Managing Director, Function Heads and Head of HR to develop both internal and external strategies and practices to enable us to attract, develop and retain the highest calibre of employees for our business.
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day, the world over. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, develop, innovate, create... Every journey is unique. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.