Company: Lucy Folk
Job title: Lucy Folk E-Commerce Manager
Employment type: Full-time
- Exciting opportunity to lead and oversee the operation of LUCY FOLK's E-Commerce Business.
- The successful candidate will have at least 4 years experience in E-Commerce Management within the fashion industry, ideally working with Magento.
- A comprehensive understanding of luxury fashion is paramount as is knowledge on competitor brands, retailers, influencers, media and the local demographic.
Lucy Folk is a thriving Australian jewellery and accessories brand with a fully-fledged international brand presence. Selling to premiere retailers across the globe and with flagship stores in Melbourne's CBD and Sydney's Bondi Beach the business is expanding both its vertical and wholesale operations rapidly, making it an attractive company for the successful candidate to work.
The key purposes of the role
- Manage the performance and optimisation of the Online Business and ensure Customer Service is first in class through customer service management and email marketing communications.
- Oversee website merchandising and content management to improve and increase conversion;
- Oversee daily operations including order fulfilment, returns & exchanges and customer service;
- Identify new opportunities to improve processes, marketing initiatives, on-site enhancements and user experience;
- Work closely with the PR team to implement the business Marketing Strategy through email communications, social and website content;
- On a seasonal basis, manage the preparation of product for online sales, including still life and on the body photography with third-party photographers and input of product data;
- Work closely with developers to ensure the online store is fully functional, competitive and has a customer focus;
- To drive sales and deliver upon weekly/monthly/annual sales targets;
- To provide insights to the HQ on the brand's performance online across all product categories;
- To manage support staff, roll out company policy and procedure and maintain store operating standards;
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org