Job title: Kevin.Murphy Session Salon Coordinator
Location: Collingwood, VIC
Job type: Part-time
In 2000, Ozdare was born. Our mission: to bring the finest hair products to Australia so salons could realise their potential. What started as a simple idea has become so much more.
About our Australian Brand KEVIN.MURPHY - Born from the same philosophy as skincare, KEVIN.MURPHY products are weightlessly designed to deliver performance, strength and longevity.
About our SESSION.SALON Program - We offer training to our clients and build advocates within their salon that believe in the brand philosophy and style that is KEVIN.MURPHY. The Session.Salon program is a 4 day program to be completed over several months, offered to our clients Australia wide, that sign up to being a Kevin Murphy Session.Salon.
About the role
We're looking for a Session.Salon Coordinator who will work closely with our Educators, Business Consultants and clients.
The role will initially be 3 days per week. We will require you to work every Monday but can be flexible with the remaining 2 days.
Your day to day duties will vary but involve:
- Sending class invites
- Confirming attendees
- Scheduling and confirming external educators
- Preparing class material required, workbooks, products, certificates
- Data entry - update all student records in CRM
- Work closely with business consultants to ensure all salons have signed up
- Organising travel, flights and accommodation
- Interstate and regional travel may be required
The ideal candidate
- Do you love dotting your I’s and crossing all your T’s….
- The ideal candidate will be a great communicator and super organised.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite and a CRM/database system is essential.
- You will genuinely like working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously and towards deadlines will be highly regarded.
- Ongoing training and support
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing global brand
- Being part of a culture that is fresh, creative and innovative
- Employee product allowances
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org