Company: P. Johnson
Job title: Reporting and Logistics Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Applications close: February 9
P.JOHNSON are on the hunt for the newly created role of Reporting and Logistic Coordinator. We're looking for a proactive and passionate candidate to join our rapidly expanding production team.
P.JOHNSON is a leading Australian menswear brand and winner of the Woolmark Company's prestigious Woolmark Award. We have four main showrooms located in Sydney, Melbourne, New York and London and we service locations all over the world through our team of travelling tailors.
This is a key role to ensure clear communication between retail staff, production teams and suppliers. The ideal candidate will have exceptional reporting skills and a keen attention to detail. An ability to efficiently manage time, meet deadlines and keep track of outstanding tasks is essential.
- Interpreting raw production data and reporting it to the production team
- Uploading production data into internal systems
- Monitor order lead times and report to production team
- Daily communication between internal staff and suppliers
- Ordering materials and tracking status to minimise production delays
The ideal candidate will have:
- A dedicated attitude to your work
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Solid computer skills/experience
- Microsoft Excel skills are an advantage
- A positive & enthusiastic attitude while being adaptable to change
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise workload
All applications must include a cover letter. Only candidates successful in attaining an interview will be contacted.
Please email us your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.