Job title: Head of Marketing
Employment type: Full-time
Seafolly has been at the epicenter of Australian beach lifestyle & has quickly become one of the most recognized swimwear & beach lifestyle brands worldwide! Our stunning ranges, excellent quality and market appeal have set the stage for our continued success. Spanning the broad international market, Seafolly is currently stocked in swimwear boutiques & major fashion department stores around the world, setting the seasons trends.
An important element of Seafolly's success has been the strength of staff enthusiasm for the company and their strong desire to succeed. We actively promote a positive, passionate and supportive culture to which our team members embrace being a part of.
Seafolly are seeking a strong Head of Marketing with previous fashion retail marketing experience to deliver profitable business outcomes and enhance the customer experience through all touch points.
As the Head of Marketing you will set a strong, clear, cohesive and unique global market position for our iconic brand. Your role will be to create and execute marketing activities in line with the brands culture, strategy and product release plans on a global basis across multiple channels and markets.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Developing marketing strategies and oversee campaign execution plans across social media, digital, PR, Sales channels, advertising, partnerships and other opportunities
- Work closely with the product team to plan and align season launches taking into account the differences in seasons across the global markets
- Ensure clear global guidelines are in place, understood and followed to ensure consistent representation of the brand globally
- Develop, lead and motivate a high performing central marketing team
- Map the customer journey and ensure the brand is delivering at every touch point
- Set global PR guidelines and strategy
- Support the needs of the Sales channels by developing strong relationships with retail, wholesale and specialty partners and new initiatives to grow brand awareness, traffic and sales at all points of distribution
- Database growth year over year
- Increase brand awareness within new markets to gain measurable market share
- Responsible for developing and executing strategic seasonal marketing strategy
- Create seasonal planning calendars to drive global marketing initiatives across all touch points
- Effectively manage the marketing and digital budget and demonstrated considerable ROI on marketing spend
- Develop and execute effective growth marketing strategies across key global markets
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to think strategically, drive for results, build a high performance organization, continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
- Demonstrated successful experience in leading and executing the digital and e-commerce strategy
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 10+ years of relevant experience in managing marketing functions
- Strong leadership skills with a passion for developing strategies and uphold brand culture
- Experience in fashion retail marketing and a love of high quality fashion
- Proven track record of revenue growth and profitability in previous roles
- Experience in the growth of a global brand
- Ability to build effective partnership and work collaboratively across all international and external stakeholders
- Experience managing agency, influencer, spokesperson, contracts/relationships
- Strong organizational skills, timely delivery of projects
- Excellent attention to detail, superior communication, customer service and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task with equal priority, anticipate issues and provide creative solutions
- All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.