Job title: Merchandise Planner
Employment type: Full-time
Seafolly has been at the epicenter of Australian beach lifestyle & has quickly become one of the most recognized swimwear & beach lifestyle brands worldwide! Our stunning ranges, excellent quality and market appeal have set the stage for our continued success. Spanning the broad international market, Seafolly is currently stocked in swimwear boutiques & major fashion department stores around the world, setting the seasons trends.
An important element of Seafolly's success has been the strength of staff enthusiasm for the company and their strong desire to succeed. We actively promote a positive, passionate and supportive culture to which our team members embrace being a part of.
This position will focus on maximising profitability by ensuring we have the right product, in the right quantities, at the right time and in the right store.
Reporting to the Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
- Producing weekly, monthly & seasonal reports needed by buying and design teams to help make decisions on product direction across global retail channels
- Weekly analysis on window sales and top and bottom sellers and communicate to marketing
- EDM Analysis – Product sales trend and profitability by monitoring EDM reactions
- Size curve analysis and seasonal review to adjust depending on demand
- Deliver brand category analysis on sales, sell through, losses and gross profit
- Forecast sales and stock requirements (at a channel, department, sub-department, core product level) to maximise sales, margin and stock turn performance
- Liaise with Allocator to ensure stock levels are optimal, keeping a close eye on key periods
- Coaching, development and management of Allocator/Sales Analyst’s
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self-directed problem solver, proactive and resourceful
- Strong written communication and computer literacy skills
- Passion for the job and Seafolly’s brand vision
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Fast working, detail oriented, and thoughtful. Bonus points for a sense of humor!
Benefits & Culture:
- Exclusive employee benefits and discounts!
- Globally recognized Iconic Australian brand with huge vision and growth plans
- Great work culture in a passionate team environment
- Opportunity to be an ambassador of the best swimwear and beach lifestyle brand in the world!
If you have the motivation, desire and skill set to be challenged in this role and further your career with Australia's most iconic Swimwear Company, please apply online via the link below as we will not be accepting CV's sent from Recruitment Agencies.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.