Company: Seed Heritage
Job title: State Window Display Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time
Seed is a progressive Australian retailer across Womenswear, Childrenswear and Teenwear, and are expanding in an exciting direction. Our brand is distinguished by its distinctive store design, meticulous merchandising and unique VM concepts.
We are currently seeking a talented and committed Visual Merchandiser to fill the State Window Display Coordinator position within our WA team.
Reporting to the National Windows Concept Manager and the WA State Manager, the position is responsible for ensuring our high standard of presentation is consistently applied across our stores in WA.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Installing the In-store & Window VM Concepts
- Coordinating the day to day running and schedules for the state windows team
- Applying/interpreting and implementing the In-store VM Guidelines
- Maintaining VM standards and store presentation standards
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years Visual Merchandising experience (with fashion experience an advantage)
- Be practised in assembling and styling prop-intensive window and instore installations
- Possess good time management, organisational and communication skills
- Possess leadership skills and work well as a part of a team
- Have a passion for attention to detail
To be considered for this position, you are required to hold a current Driver's Licence and have a reliable vehicle for travel to stores. The role involves a medium level of physical labour.
If you would value working for a highly respected brand, with a dynamic, motivated and creative team, then we would love to hear from you.