Company: Tommy Hilfiger
Job title: Merchandise Allocator
Employment type: Full-time
- Work with a globally recognised brand
- Great staff discounts on an array of brands
- Free on-site parking
About the Brand
As one of the world's leading premium lifestyle brands, Tommy Hilfiger delivers superior styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide. The brand celebrates the essence of Classic American Cool and provides a refreshing twist to classic, American fashion.
About the Role
You will manage stock allocations and replenishments to retail stores whilst supporting the planning function. The role will see you working closely with the Retail Operations team to understand varying needs per store and the Warehouse ensuring deliveries are on time.
Reporting to the Planner, you will be a hands on and dynamic individual who wants to be challenged with the opportunity to bring new ideas and create processes for the Tommy Hilfiger business.
- Stock Allocation - allocate stock to stores by class, based on individual store requirements
- Stock Analysis - review forecasts in line with sales and adjust core model stocks, execute markdowns, store transfers and conduct regular reviews
- Store Openings & Closures - plan, raise and manage transfers, core product orders and OTB units
- System Knowledge - create and maintain all system data required for allocating, reporting and review stock levels by SKU regularly
- Product Knowledge - understand the product and work closely with the Category Managers to assist with allocation locality decisions
- Demonstrated allocation and/or planning experience within the retail apparel industry
- Knowledge and experience working with both Qlikview and Epicor
- Sound retail numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work and think under pressure with competing tasks
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to be able to bring ideas to the table, APPLY NOW and work for this international brand!
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.