Company: Vanity Group
Job title: Global Social Media Executive
Employment type: Full-time
VANITY GROUP, established in 2011 in Sydney, Australia, is the proud owner of premium consumer retail cosmetic, beauty and lifestyle brands: APPELLES Apothecary & Lab, Biology SMART Skincare, Urban Skincare Co., SOAK Superfood Skincare, METIS, and Leif.
With global headquarters based in trendy Marrickville, Sydney we are looking for an experienced self-starter with a commercial and entrepreneurial spirit to join our dynamic Online and Marketing Team. As the Global Social Media Executive, you will represent all the brands across our portfolio in everything social media! Including content creation, planning, execution and reporting across all our social media channels and blogs.
- Day to day community monitoring and management across all current and future social media platforms
- Contribute to the overall social media strategy and consistency of message per brand
- Coordinate and deliver content calendars and production schedules in line with Marketing Plans and objectives
- Creation of all social media content including copy writing, briefing and resourcing alongside the Creative Studio
- Implement both paid and organic strategies in line with Marketing objectives
- Staying on top of current trends in social media and leading platform evolutions and opportunities
- Identify and build blogger/influencer relationships for each brand
- Integration of UGC across other marketing channels
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting as well as competitor analysis
EXPERIENCE & PROFILE
- Previous experience working in Social Media (agency or multiple brands preferred)
- Expert knowledge of Social Media strategies including reach; engagement and lead generation
- Hands on experience of Social Media platforms eg. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, YouTube etc as well as community management tools such as Hootsuite
- Passionate about Digital Marketing, Beauty, Cosmetics, Fashion, Blogging, Photography & Design beneficial
- Experience in CRM, analytics and reporting beneficial
- Self-motivated and confident decision maker
This is a mid-level position for someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Apply here via LinkedIn.