Makes a whole jar
1 cup hazelnuts
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup rice malt syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup cacao powder
1 tbsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Bake hazelnuts for 8-10 minutes or until browned.
2. Rub off most of the skins of the hazelnuts with a tea towel.
3. Process nuts in an electric food processor until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and process until blended well. More coconut milk can be added if the mixture is too thick.
5. Keep in a sealed container or jar. Best eaten on toast, heated on icecream, dolloped on cereal, or in smoothies.