Calling all emerging, Australian fashion designers - the chance of achieving international success, world wide brand recognition and priceless experiences is here.
The annual DHL Express Fashion Export Scholarship is running, in its sixth year of action. It aims to give up and coming Australian fashion designers the life-changing opportunity to help grow their business world wide.
- Be emerging Australian designers
- Have seasonal collections
- Have been exporting for less than four years
- Complete the application
- Submit a design portfolio
Really, it’s that easy. Now the fun question, what happens if you win?
- $10,000 worth of international freight
- Mentorship from IMG Fashion and DHL Express
- A trip to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in NYC
- An exclusive meeting with an international buyer
- Priceless experiences
Previous winners include Bec & Bridge, We Are Handsome, Haryono Setiadi, KAHLO and Michael Lo Sordo.
It all sounds pretty awesome, we know. If we could, we would be signing up too. Just think the next brand name added to the winners list could very well be yours.
Take the chance and apply before the deadline 30th of April, for the chance to win the 2015 DHL Express Fashion Scholarship.