Can you spell Gabbana? Know your faux fur from your faux pas? Can you think of something more groundbreaking than florals for spring? Then it's time to get noticed!
Westfield Doncaster is looking for a Fashion Week Correspondent to document the ins and outs of Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival. They’re giving you the chance to use your fashion knowledge and linguistic prowess to cover the trends both on and off the runway with tickets to all the premium VAMFF shows. Yep, basically living the dream.
First up, ignite your inner-stylist in a one-on-one session with Lana Wilkinson in the lead-up to VAMFF and get runway ready with a $2,000 wardrobe (courtesy of Westfield Doncaster).
Then brush up on your social media techniques with a mentoring session by Liz Sunshine of Street Smith which you’ll put into practice by taking over the Westfield Doncaster’s social media accounts throughout the week at VAMFF.
The winner will receive:
• 2 Premium tickets to the Opening Runway Show of VAMFF on 7th March.
• 2 Premium tickets to 5 runway shows at VAMFF between 8-13 March.
• 1 Styling session prior to VAMFF with stylist Lana Wilkinson.
• $2000 worth of Westfield Gift Cards to purchase VAMFF wardrobe at the styling session with Lana.
• A monthly $1000 Westfield Gift Card wardrobe allowance for 3 months post VAMFF (April – June 2016).
• 1 Mentoring session with Liz Sunshine of Street Smith.
• The opportunity to create content for the Westfield Doncaster Instagram account for 7 days over VAMFF.
Enter the competition by submitting a digital portfolio; with supporting creative examples of your work including but not exclusive to fashion photography, blog, personal or VM styling plus a piece of creative writing on ‘Why you should be the 2016 Westfield Doncaster Fashion Week Correspondent' (250 words max) to accompany your entry.
Entries to be submitted to email@example.com
The top five entrants will be presented to a judging panel of industry experts on Monday 22 February. The panel will interview each finalist and select the winner to be the 2016 Westfield Doncaster Fashion Week Correspondent.
Winner will be announced on Tuesday 23rd February and must be available on the following dates:
Monday 22 February
Tuesday 23 February
Monday 29 February – Sunday 6 March
Monday 7 March – Sunday 13 March
Go forth and conquer fashionistas!