The Fashion Film Series is back for 2017 and the lineup is 100 per cent goodness.
Presented by Federation Square and supported by the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival, Popcorn!, will showcase the works of emerging and established filmmakers, both local and international.
The 10 films were selected by a panel of industry professionals and will be screened as part of the VAMFF Arts program on March 2.
Added bonus, it's all free. The full lineup is as follows:
- Lucy Folk: Birds of Paradise
- Canda: Bimba y Lola – Goddess Wars
- Cinema Thom: Genade
- Kuwaii: The Making Of..
- Camilla Lowther Management: Gucci for Net-a-Porter
- Running Panda Films: SZN
- Garrett Leight California Optical: Synchronicity
- Glen TV Ltd: Gymnast
- Zephyr Grahan: The Fencer
- Zeitguised: geist.xyz
Fashion Film Series: Popcorn!
Federation Square, Melbourne
Thursday March 2, 6.30pm - 8.30pm