Topshop’s annual denim campaign is featuring a very impressive lineup this year.
All nine of the models have regrouped from Topshop’s recent Holiday Campaign, but this time they’re rocking the basics. Showcasing the variety and versatility of Topshop’s denim, the campaign features a broad range of talent.
"The girls we've used this season are all very different, each representing their individual style and spirit. The Topshop jeans they wear in our campaign reflect their natural beauty and personality, whilst debuting our key shapes and washes for the season," said Topshop creative director, Kate Phelan.
For note-taking purposes, you can suss who’s wearing what below (left to right).
- Londone Myers wearing Joni super high-waisted skinny
- Caitie Greene (sitting) wearing Lucas slim relaxed boyfriend)
- Marjan Jonkman wearing Straight authentic straight leg
- Cami Morrone wearing Hayden loose fit boyfriend jean
- Damaris Goddrie wearing Orson high rise slim leg
- Stella Maxwell wearing Leigh super soft mid-rise skinny
- Jing Wen wearing Mom high-waisted authentic tapered fit
- Kiki Willems wearing Awkward Crop high rise cropped wide leg
- Lottie Moss wearing Jamie high-waisted skinny ankle grazer
The new season jeans are available now in store and online.