Depending on how much you rate Christmas, Boxing Day could perhaps be the very best day of the year.
You're loaded up with pineapples thanks to overly generous relatives, and that bag you've been eyeing off for the past six weeks? Bingo. It's on sale.
But the madness of boxing day can be overwhelming. It's hard to know where to start. Not today, however, because your girls at Fashion Journal have put together a master list of the best Boxing Day sales.
Click the links for deets on each sale. Merry Christmas.
- Market HQ: up to 70% off
- Order of Style: up to 70% off
- General Pants Co: up to 60% off
- By Charlotte: 20% off all products
- ALAS: 30% off storewide
- Sole Finess: 20% off all sneakers
- Melbourne Watch Company: up to 40% off near-new stock
- Nobody Denim: an extra 25% off storewide
- Kloke: discounts on select stock
- Kuwaii: 20% off SS17 and archive pieces, 10% off footwear
- Jasmine Alexa: 40% off all stock
- PAGEANT: 40% off current season
- Hew Clothing: up to 75% off
- Kat the Label: up to 50% off
- Midnight Swim: $25 off purchases over $50
- BNKR: 25% off all full-priced items
- Kowtow: up to 50% off
- Polaroid: up to 50% off
- Colette by Colette Hayman: up to 50% off
- Marimekko: up to 50% off
- Shakuhachi: up to 80% off
- Hunting For George: up to 70% off
- Naomi Murrell: 30% off storewide