If you want to purchase some new threads while doing a good deed at the same time, we have just the sale for you.
On Saturday June 28 from 9am to 3pm at the Malvern Town Hall (crn Glenferrie Road and High Street), Very Special Kids are holding a huge sale on top European and Australian brands with up to 90% off retail prices.
It’s a gold coin donation upon entry and all proceeds from the sale will go directly to help support families caring for children with life threatening conditions.
Make the most of the sale with tips from www.WhatWouldKarlDo.com fashion blogger and stylist Jess Dempsey:
1. Before the sale, take stock of your wardrobe and what needs replacing
2. Look out for timeless pieces like well-cut dresses, jackets and trousers
3. If you find something that you love, buy a few different colours
4. Load up on accessories, they're the most affordable way to update an existing outfit
5. If something is too big but an awesome deal, consider having the item altered to fit!
Check out the event details here