This week a recipe for easy no-churn chocolate chip and raspberry swirl ice-cream…
2 cups thickened cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups frozen raspberries
2 tbsp castor sugar
pinch of salt
1/2 cups of (your choice) chocolate chips
1. Place cream in an electric mixer and whip until just stiff. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, place condensed milk and vanilla. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan over low heat, combined raspberries, sugar, and salt. Cook until the raspberries are defrosted and the mixture comes to the boil. Strain through a sieve, catching raspberry juice in a bowl. Discard whole raspberries and place in the fridge to cool.
4. Fold half of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture.
5. Gently fold through chocolate chips.
6. Fold through the rest of the whipped cream and pour into a tin/container.
7. Before placing in the fridge, drizzle cooled raspberry syrup over the ice-cream and with the end of a spoon, marble together.
8. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.