High tea with the queen may come with dainty sweet treats and finger sandwiches. On the contrary, high tea with FJ means glutenous delicacies, heavy on the icing. Try this super easy recipe and demolish one with your next cuppa.
Hotdog buns Strawberry jam
4 cups of icing sugar 3/4 cup water
pink food dye
1. Slice hotdog buns in half, lengthways.
2. Smother in strawberry jam.
3. Sift icing sugar and mix with water, adding water slowly. You want the icing to be thick.
4. Colour half of the icing mixture and drizzle down the centre of each bun (they will drip to the perfect amount of coverage).
5. Try to eat delicately, preferably with a raised pinkie finger.