For the tacos
Shredded cooked chicken (we used roasted chicken from the supermarket)
Ground paprika, cumin and coriander
Salt and pepper
For the Vodka Cruiser Crush (serves 2)
2 x Sugar Free Vodka Cruiser Mango and Peach
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees to heat up the taco shells.
2. Add a dash of oil to a fry pan. Add shredded chicken, spices, and salt and pepper. Fry off until crisp and spices are fragrant.
3. In a bowl, shred cabbage and pickle with vinegar and olive oil for 5 minutes.
4. Using a piece of folded foil, crimp crevices to make a taco stand, add warmed taco shells.
5. To the bottom of each shell, add chicken mix, salsa, shredded cabbage, and a dollop of sour cream.
6. For the Vodka Cruiser Sugar Free Peach and Mango Crush, add crushed ice to a martini glass with a squeeze of lime and orange juice.
7. Slice leftover orange into thin rounds, use to decorate the glass.
8. Top with Vodka Cruiser Sugar Free Peach and Mango.
9. Enjoy, preferably with a Mexican sunset