1 packet cinnamon donuts
2 cups icing sugar
1 cup water
1 box of Fruit Loops
1. Remove cinnamon donuts from container.
2. Place icing sugar and water into a bowl and stir until sugar is dissolved. If mixture is too runny add more icing sugar.
3. Dip cinnamon donuts in icing, leave for 2 mins for optimal stickiness.
4. Embellish with Fruit Loops (please do not be concerned with the fact that blue Fruit Loops no longer exist).
5. Experience the biggest sugar-high you've ever had.
6. Experiment with other toppings such as crushed pistachios + rose petals, crushed Oreos, Malteasers + choc icing, toasted almonds, fresh raspberries + coconut…the options are endless.