Nothing says romance quite like pizza, so we thought we’d step it up for Valentine’s Day. Deliver to your lover with the following inscription:
“Roses are red, violets are blue,
I made a Love Pizza to share with you.
Its hot and its steamy
and to eat it's quite easy.
So will you be my Valentine?
(or is this too cheesy)”
Mmm, romance baby.
250ml warm water
1tbsp olive oil
500g “00” bakers bread/pizza flour
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
2tsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp tomato paste
500g diced tomatoes
Salt and Pepper
The stringiest mozzarella on the market
Chorizo salami (cut into love hearts if you are OCD like us)
1. Place yeast and water into a bowl and mix until well combined
2. Add olive oil, flour, salt and mix.
3. Knead for about five minutes on a lightly floured surface until a smooth soft dough is formed.
4. Rest for 30 minutes or until doubled in size, then punch the dough until all air is removed. You are ready to roll.
5. In a saucepan soften garlic in oil and then add all other ingredients. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes or until smooth.
6. Roll out pizza dough to desired shape (love heart preferably), spread with sauce and top with cheese and salami.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes in preheated 200 degree oven.
8. Deliver to your Valentine.