Danish lifestyle brand, Georg Jensen, has just dropped a fierce new video campaign and it kicks ass at breaking old school conventions, just like the powerful women that front it.
Titled You Can Never Be Too Much You, the campaign centres around female empowerment (hell yeah) and places the limelight on five influential women:
- Award-winning director, Susanne Bier, from Denmark
- Champion boxer, Cecilia Brækhus, from Norway
- Motorcross rider, Behnaz Shafiei, from Iran
- Comedian, Sarah Kendall, from Australia
- Female chef, Dominique Crenn, from USA
Directed by Laerke Herthoni, the short celebrates each woman’s success within her respective industry and pushes the ‘don’t apologise for being you’ philosophy throughout.
Of course it also previews a selection of stunning homewares and accessories, which is just what the century-old brand is best known for.
We love this for the beautifully shot landscapes. We love it for the uplifting mantras. We love it for encouraging women to be fearless.
You can watch the campaign below.