1 block dark cooking chocolate
1 block white cooking chocolate
Green food dye
Musk lifesaver lollies (smashed)
- Prepare a tray by lining it in baking paper.
- Place dark chocolate in a glass bowl, cover in plastic wrap and over a saucepan of low simmering water. Do the same with the white chocolate.
- When both bowls of chocolate appear melted, take off plastic wrap and stir gently.
- Turn gas off but leave bowls over the hot water.
- Add green food dye and peppermint essence to the white chocolate and stir gently.
- Cover the lined tray with melted dark chocolate.
- Place dollops of the green chocolate on top of the dark, and using a skewer, marble both chocolates together.
- Sprinkle sections with smashed musk lollies and refrigerate for 30 mins or until hard.
-Dark chocolate, coconut white chocolate and freeze dried raspberries.
-Purple white choc, blue white choc and nerd lollies
-Dark Chocolate, peanut butter white chocolate and smashed peanuts
-Milk Chocolate, strawberry white chocolate and coconut flakes
-Sea-salt dark Chocolate, caramel white chocolate and toasted almonds