Have you ever wanted to create a song but don’t know where to start? Well Melbourne Music Week has got you covered.
MMW has collaborated with digital agency 2pt to create a mix and match sequencer that allows users to create their own custom track.
The program features sound palettes from the likes of Gypsy & The Cat, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Rat & Co, Mike Callander and CC: Disco.
The steps are simple:
- Select a MMW sound palette
- Choose a triangle from the bottom of the screen
- Position your triangles on the grid
- Press play to hear and see your creation
- Save your sequence and share with friends
You can add or delete triangles at any time and can come back to edit your sequence after it has been saved.
But don't blame us if you end up in a MMW Sequencer hole, it can be very addictive. You've been warned.