Calling all aspiring fashionistas. This is one competition you really need to enter.
August 28 will see Melbourne Spring Fashion Week (MSFW) and Victorian Government through Creative Victoria present MSFW: Industry, featuring Creative Collective. It's a week-long exhibition showcasing the best our local designers have to offer.
Alongside the exhibition, MSFW is also running weekday Learning Seat workshops for emerging designers and retailers, offering practical learning experiences from Melbourne's leading industry professionals.
The Learning Seat workshops include:
- Designer Data: Uncover hidden trends to help grow your business - Monday 31 August | 8-9.30am, 12.30-2pm & 5.30-7pm
- The Power of Provenance - Tuesday 1 September | 8-9.30am, 12.30-2pm & 5.30-7pm
- Design for Sale: What you Need to Know to be Commercially Viable - Wednesday 2 September | 8-9.30am, 12.30-2pm & 5.30-7pm
- DIY PR: The new tools and methods to grab media attention - Thursday 2 September | 8-9.30am, 12.30-2pm & 5.30-7pm
- So you want a job in fashion? - Friday 4 September 8-10am & 12.30-2.30pm
In celebration of these amazing learning opps, FJ has teamed up with Melbourne Spring Fashion Week and Pageant to offer one lucky fashion enthusiast a day in the studio with Pageant designers, Amanda Cumming and Kate Reynolds.
To enter, simply follow these three easy steps:
1. Register for a MSFW Learning Seats workshop and have your name checked off at the event
2. Fill out your details below
3. Tell us in 25 words or less your most creative moment.
The winner will be announced at the end of MSFW, so while you wait, we suggest you check out our recent chat with Pageant and other Creative Collective designers here.
Entrants must be over 18. By entering the competition you opt-in to receive collateral from Fashion Journal. View full terms and conditions here.
Competition closes Friday 4 September 2015.