That effortless surfer-girl look is one we pine over but even after hours slaving in front of the mirror, we're are unable to achieve it.
Here's how to pull it off:
- On clean, air-dried hair, apply PILLOW PROOF Blow Dry Primer and ROOTFUL 06. Then blow dry directionally up at the sides and back from the face.
- Part the hair down the middle into two separate sections from the front hairline to the nape. Apply BRAID AID 03 Defining Lotion to enable manageability and grip. Create two three-strand braids that sit high along the crest of the head. The braids should begin above the corner of the eyes.
- Continue to braid until you reach the ends and then spray with new TRIPLE TAKE 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray. Fix the ends with the heat from a flat iron to create an uninterrupted look.
- To complete the look, pinch and fray small amounts of hair to create undone, beachy texture and spray with WIND BLOWN 05 Dry Finishing Spray.
- When the desired texture is achieved, finish with TRIPLE TAKE 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray.