Katherine Silulu from Saint Louie Hair shows us how to create a low pony with a ribbon twist.
1. Prep the hair by scrunch drying O&M Surf Bomb Sea Salt Spray into the hair.
2. Pull the hair back into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
3. Taking a long piece of ribbon, loop it through the elastic.
4. Wrap the ribbon around the ponytail and secure on the opposite side by tying a knot. Repeat this process going back and forth. Once you reach the end of your ponytail, secure the ends by tying one last knot, before creating a bow.
5. Gently pull and mould the hair in between the ribbon to create fullness. Finish with O&M Original Queenie Hairspray.