Company: Launch Fashion Management
Job title: Internship
Location: Alexandria, Sydney
Employment type: Unpaid Internship
Experience required: None
Launch Fashion Management is looking for hard working & enthusiastic interns with great attention to detail to help out in our busy Alexandria office. The role would be highly multifaceted and involve being trained in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a fashion agency. We are offering FASHION and GRAPHIC internships, so you can do either or both !
FASHION Intern Responsibilities:
- Unpacking/Organising samples
- General admin duties/filing and sales support
- Assist us with our social media and blog
- General office upkeep/presentation
- Assisting with deliveries
- Showroom merchandising
GRAPHIC Intern Responsibilities
- Lookbook design
- Best sellers reports
- Showroom invitations
- Competition graphics
- Blog posts
- Photoshop editing
- An Interest and passion for the Fashion industry
- Knowledge of current trends and global fashion.
- Creative flare and willingness to share ideas
- Ability to show initiative and work independently
- Knowledge across all Social media platforms including Blogging,Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Administration skills and knowledge in Excel, Word and
We are looking for a commitment of one day each week for a minimum period of 3 months. We are flexible with days for the right candidate.
Attendance is required 1-2 days a week from 10am- 4pm for a minimum of 3 months.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, punctual, meticulous, and efficient.
If you’re interested, please contact Jo at email@example.com