Company: Who in the Zoo
Job title: Junior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Alexandria, Sydney
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: 15/02/17
Who in the Zoo is one of Australia’s leading boutique fashion recruitment agencies, recruiting specifically for the Fashion, Beauty and Executive Retail Industries. We have one of the best client lists and reputations in the industry among the leading edge of the field.
This role will see you take on a junior recruitment role, allowing you to connect and source leading talent for a range of coveted fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients.
You will have one-on-one mentorship with our team of Recruitment Consultants who specialize in various aspects of the fashion industry (Technical & Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Design & Product Development.)
With every day full of exciting challenges, here is a snapshot of what you’ll be doing…
- Being the first point of contact for all agency enquires - candidate and client
- Candidate sourcing, interviewing and presentation to clients
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Advising and consulting to both clients and candidates regarding market trends
- Researching and keeping up to date on industry changes
- Consistently seeking new opportunities for business
- Conducting weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Data Entry and general administration (filing, ordering of office supplies, office upkeep)
And here is what we need from you…
- Demonstrated experience in a recruitment or sales environment
- Previous administrative/ reception experience
- Excellent level of computer skills, including the ability to pick up in-house computer systems quickly.
- The ability to work in a highly autonomous and fast paced environment
- Fantastic ability to build and maintain strong client and customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- The ability to problem solve and be proactive
- An understanding of the positions specific to fashion, manufacturing, retail or beauty industry is essential
- A genuine interest in the Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle space
The ideal candidate is an outgoing networker - connecting people should come naturally to you. This role will see the successful candidate have the opportunity to develop, learn and progress into a Recruitment Consultant role.
For more information, please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9211 6457
Only those candidates who have been shortlisted for this position will be contacted in relation to their application.