900g good quality white cooking chocolate
2 packets good quality marshmallows
1 1/2 packets plain sweet biscuits (Marie)
1 1/2 cups of dried cranberries or cherries
1 cup pistachios Rose petals (because #Instagram)
1. Line a deep square cake tin with parchment paper, making sure there are no gaps.
2. In a large bowl, place biscuits and crush into large pieces. Add marshmallows, 3/4 of pistachios and cranberries. Coconut can be added for an optional summery twist.
3. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and cover tightly with cling wrap. Place bowl over a pan of shallow simmering water (do not allow the water to touch the bowl). Leave for about 10 minutes without opening the cling wrap - the steam will infiltrate the melting process and curdle the chocolate.
4. Remove from the heat and stir until completely melted. Add to bowl of biscuits, marshmallows, cranberries and pistachios.
5. Pour into cake tin and, folding the over-hanging parchment, press down the mixture firmly.
6. Top with rose petals and leftover pistachios. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until devouring. Keep in the fridge... if there is any left.
Tableware courtesy of Royal Doulton.