Whether it's stress at work, or there's no bacon left for breakfast, we all need some choons to make us feel good once in a while. Following The 12 best songs you've completely forgotten about, here are the 15 best songs that take you from zero to FAB-U-LOUS in five seconds...
And what you're REALLY thinking while belting out these tunes...
1. Bad Girls - Donna Summer
Translation: I'm above all you peasants *eyeroll*.
2. Independent woman - Destiny's Child
Translation: I can buy my own sh*t, but if you want to buy me something I won't say no.
3.No Scrubs - TLC
Translation: Plz catcall me again so I can give you my number while you drive past. Maybe we can have a discussion about politics? *eyeroll*
4. Bossy - Kelis ft. Too $hort
Translation: It is no longer just my milkshakes that bring all the boys to the yard. I run sh*t.
5. Flawless - Beyoncé ft. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Translation: I will pretend I woke up like this. God I wish I woke up like this.
6. Bitch Better Have My Money - Rihanna
Translation: You owe me $4.80 for that coffee the other day #helpmeiampoor.
7. S&M - Rihanna
Translation: Rihanna says it in a song, so I can too.
8. Left Outside Alone - Anastacia
Translation: How I feel being left out of group plans.
9. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
Translation: I've tried going to the gym numerous times, but I can't. I just can't.
10. Glamorous - Fergie
Translation: Sex and The City COULD HAPPEN.
11. Survivor - Destiny's Child ft. Da Brat
Translation: I would not last one day on 'Survivor'.
12. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake ft. Timbaland
Translation: God I hope the definition of sexy has changed since last time. Plz.
13. Man, I Feel Like a Woman - Shania Twain
Translation: Going out tonight. Feelin' alright. Not gonna remember it tomorrow :) oooh oh yeah.
Honourable mention also goes out to That Don't Impress Me Much.
14. Crazy in Love - Beyoncé ft. Jay Z
Translation: Not in love, just crazy.
15. Drag Me Down - One Direction
Translation: I will eat an entire pizza and I don't need your negativity.