Company: Rebecca Vallance
Job title: Global Sales Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: May 31
The Rebecca Vallance team are looking for a vibrant candidate to Manage and Oversee our Agencies and Customer Service team. This role also requires high level Budgeting, Forecasting and Trent/Product Communication.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Have 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Extremely organised with good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and perform under pressure
- Articulate with excellent verbal, and written communication abilities. Excellent grammar and written communication is essential to this role.
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
- Flexible, motivated and driven
- Analytical with an extremely keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with a range of personalities
- An interest in fashion and on top of changing trends
- Proficient in Excel
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales Management
- Manage all Rebecca Vallance stores
- Conduct appointments and Manage all National Sales
- Manage Overseas Agencies to ensure international sales budgets are achieved on a seasonal and annual basis
- Approve all budgets prior to sales cycle.
- Monitor sales throughout the season
- Develop growth Strategies for both domestic and international targets.
- Develop business development Strategies that will enhance the distribution and representation of Rebecca Vallance whilst analysing past performance and results.
- Extensive reporting to key stakeholders in the Business.
- Providing feedback on seasonal budgets, customer account management and performance to Senior Management.
- Analyse and report Sales and Marketing data.
- Preparing range feedback by region each season.
- Brand Management & Sponsorship
- Assisting the Management team in Brand positioning and strategy
- Communicate Brand Strategy and develop globally
- Expand on current sponsorship programs for Rebecca Vallance
This position reports to our Creative Director.
Want us to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.